Celebrate girls who are changing the world today and for generations to come as they learn cutting-edge skills, work to protect and preserve the environment, explore new technology, and so much more. Girl Scouts' essential programming fosters courage, confidence, and character in girls, preparing them for a lifetime of leadership. You can champion the next generation of change-makers by investing in the world’s largest leadership development organization for girls!
- Lifetime Membership Card and Pin - Coming Spring 2019
- Various discounts - including 10% off Girl Scout Merchandise purchased online
- Invitation to join an Annual Call for Lifetime Members hosted by GSUSA's CEO
- Invitations to exclusive local and national events
- Monthly e-newsletter for Girl Scout Alums
- Opportunity to purchase Girl Scouts of the USA's exclusive Lifetime Membership Scarf in Summer 2019!
Lifetime Membership is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Promise and Law, pays the one-time Lifetime Membership fee, and is at least 18 years old (or a high school graduate or equivalent). Lifetime Memberships dues are $400, though we offer "Young Alum" Lifetime Memberships for just $200 (applies to any former Girl Scout under age 30.)
Girl Scouts provides girls with programming in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM); the outdoors; entrepreneurship; and life skills - areas essential to preparing them for a lifetime of leadership, success, and adventure. Your investment in Lifetime Membership ensures that girls always have the support they need to reach their full potential and change the world. Paying it forward now, when you sign up as a Lifetime Member, $25 of your dues will automatically fund one year of Girl Scout Membership for an underserved girl in your local council.
Girl Scouts can be a life-changing experience - and you can give that to a girl who might not otherwise have the opportunity.