Girl Zone Day Camps
Nothing says summer like Girl Scout camp! At day camp, girls can continue their Girl Scouting experience with day’s full of sun, fun, and friends. With us, the good times never end.
From drama to science to environmental preservation – our girls explore the world around them, try new things, and build self-esteem while having a blast at day camp. We offer a wide variety of opportunities focused on building girl’s confidence and leadership skills while participating in totally awesome activities like art, gardening, team building exercises, and more.
And don’t forget – your girl can invite her very best friends to attend with her…even if they aren’t Girl Scouts. That’s right – our day camps are open to all girls of all ages as we work together to build a brighter generation for tomorrow.
Have questions? We’ve got your back. Contact us at email@example.com.
2017 Day Camps
- Pirates & Princesses - Spring Break Camp, April 10-14
- Wiz Kids, June 5-9
- Reach for the Stars, June 12-16
- Through the Decades, June 19-23
- Fairy Wings & Things, June 26-30
- Holiday Hooplah, July 3-7
- Under the Sea, July 10-14
- Go for the Gold, July 17-21
- Wild & Wonderful WV, July 24-28
- Animal Mania, July 31-August 3
- Slime & Grime, August 7-11
This is a parents one-stop resource for all things Girl Zone Day Camp. You'll locate forms, check-in and out processes, illness guidelines, a day camp packing list, and schedule.