Become a Volunteer
Make a difference in the life of a girl.
Whether you are a young adult looking to be a role model or an adult willing to give a few hours per week to facilitate a program designed to help girls grow, you are in the right place!
You do not have to have a daughter in Girl Scouts or become a troop leader to participate. Everyone has something to offer to Girl Scouting. Short-term or on-going, working directly with girls or behind the scenes, with a troop or at the administrative level – many opportunities are available. Whatever amount of time you can give, it means more girls benefit. Here are some of the rewards of volunteering with Girl Scouts:
- You can feel good about making a difference in girls’ lives.
- You can enhance your skills.
- You receive training, resources and support services.
- Your work can be noted on your professional resume.
- You can share a talent or interest with others.
- You can develop new skills you’ve always wanted to learn.
- You help girls grow courageous and strong!
Interested in volunteering? Fill out a volunteer application to get the process started today!
Join us NOW! Volunteers must also be members of Girl Scouts of the USA. Visit our membership registration page today to sign up to become a member.
Need more info? Fill out our volunteer interest form and a Girl Scout representative will contact you shortly. For immediate assistance, contact the Volunteer Experience Manager.