By becoming a lifetime member, you will be making a commitment to Girl Scouts and supporting the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund. The LMEF is used to develop and extend Girl Scout membership to all girls. Lifetime membership as a Girl Scout adult is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership cost, and is 18 years of age or older or is a high school graduate or the equivalent.
Lifetime members receive:
- A lifetime membership certificate signed by the Chair of the National Board of Directors
- A lifetime membership card
- Information on how you can purchase a lifetime membership pin
- A lifelong connection with a mission-focused, values-driven organization that helps girls develop as happy and resourceful citizens
The lifetime membership dues are $300 (25 times the annual dues). A special lifetime membership, at the reduced cost of $156 (13 times the annual dues), is offered to girls who are registered Girl Scouts 14-17 at the time of their high school graduation, provided they apply for the lifetime membership before their current annual membership expires.
Becoming a lifetime member is easy. Here’s how:
If you are registering at the reduced cost, please note your graduation month and year on the registration form.
- Download the Lifetime Membership Brochure and Registration Form
- Return the completed form, along with your payment to Girl Scouts of Black Diamond Council, PO Box 507, Charleston, WV 25322.