Help us shape the future
Imagine joining a group of individuals—each with their own unique skills and passions, but united by a common mission - to build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Imagine yourself at Girl Scouts!
Black Diamond Council
Serving nearly 20,000 girls each year in 61 counties in West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia and Maryland, Black Diamond Council is an organization with a solid history, growing future and exciting full and part-time opportunities.
Work to your full potential in a dynamic and diverse environment and see how much you can grow when you do something you believe in!
To apply to positions with Black Diamond:
- Review the full description with application instructions by clicking on the job-title links below
- Submit a resume and cover letter in MS Word format to the mailing address or email address provided at the end of the job description by the deadline given
- An employment application can be substituted for the resume but should be accompanied by a cover letter; see the link below
- Apply by US Mail or by email to the address provided in the application instructions of the description; Please do not respond by both
- Kindly apply only to those jobs posted; Black Diamond does not accept resumes for positions not advertised and/or posted
An employment application is available in Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
College Volunteer/Internship Interest Form
Are you a college student interested in volunteering or interning with us? Fill out the interest form below to be contacted.