"What do you think?"
What a Girl Wants
Girl Scouts members are invited to tell us about their Girl Scout experience. Feedback will help us understand better how Girl Scouting is benefiting girls and how we can make their experiences even more beneficial!
There are two easy steps to participate:
- Complete the registration process for the Girl Scout Voices system. (Girls under the age of 13 will need parental/guardian permission which is included as part of the registration.) The registration can be completed at: www.GirlScoutVoices.org.
- In June, girls complete a brief survey about their experiences. A separate survey invitation will be sent at that time to those girls who have registered.
As a token of our appreciation, each girl will get several small, fun, thank you email surprises after completing the registration process and after completing the Help Make Girl Scouts Even Better survey!
Please note, for all research surveys from Girl Scouts USA and the Girl Scouts of Black Diamond Council, you can be assured of the following:
We sincerely hope you will be a part of this effort. Thank you in advance for supporting this work!
- Responses will remain completely confidential. Member names will not appear on the surveys. Council staff, troop leaders, and certainly not other girls – will not know how members responded.
- All survey data will be processed and stored in a secure environment.
- These surveys are solely for research purposes related to Girl Scouts of the USA. Girls will not be marketed to, solicited or exposed to any form of advertisement as a result of participating in the series of surveys.