Leadership Award for all Girl Scout Cadettes
Girls must be in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade and a registered Girl Scout Cadette.
Take Action Project
- Complete a Cadette Journey.
- Work as an individual or in a small group where girls take the lead.
- Take action on a community issue that the girls care about.
- Help and guidance provided by troop/group volunteer.
- Suggested hours included in the girl, adult, and council material.
- Council approval needed for any money earning.
Individual or group Take Action Project that makes the local neighborhood or community better and puts the Promise and Law into action.
Girls demonstrate an understanding of sustainability in the project plan and implementation.
Girls connect with new friends outside their immediate community, learn how others have solved similar problems and determine if the ideas of others can help with their plan.
Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting
Silver Award Guidelines
Silver Award Report Form
Council Learning Opportunities