Leadership award for all Girl Scout Seniors or Ambassadors
Girls must be in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade and a registered Girl Scout Senior or Ambassador.
- Complete two Journeys (Senior or Ambassador) or earn the Silver Award and complete one Senior or Ambassador Journey.
- Individually girl led; girl selects and recruits Project Adviser.
- Take action on a community issue the girl cares about.
- Help and guidance provided by Project Adviser.
- Suggested hours included in the girl, adult and council material.
- Council approval needed for any money earning.
- The Gold Award committee meets the second Thursday of each month.
Take Action Project
Individual Take Action Project that makes a lasting difference in the local community, region, or beyond and puts the Promise and Law into action.
Take Action Project includes provisions to ensure sustainability.
Girls identify national and/or global links to their selected issue. They learn from others and develop a plan to share the results of their project beyond the local community.
Council or Council's Gold Award Committee.
New! Gold Award Guidelines Training for Girls and Adults!
Senior and/or Ambassador Journeys
Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting
Gold Award Guidelines
Gold Award Project Proposal
Gold Award Project Report
Council Learning Opportunities
Money Earning Guidelines
Money Earning Application