Leadership Award For All Girl Scout Juniors
Girls must be in 4th or 5th grade and a registered Girl Scout Junior.
- Complete a Junior Journey.
- Be part of a troop or group where girls take the lead.
- Take action on a community issue the troop or group cares about.
- Help and guidance provided by troop/group volunteer.
- Suggested hours included in the girl, adult and council material.
- Council approval needed for any money earning.
Take Action Project
Group Take Action Project focuses on something the girls care about that they would like to improve within their Girl Scout or local community.
The Take Action Project puts the Promise and Law into action.
After the project is complete, girls develop an understanding of sustainability by talking together about how solutions can be lasting.
After the project is complete, girls develop an understanding of the wider world by talking together about how others may experience the same problem that their project helped to resolve.
Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting
Bronze Award Guidelines
Bronze Award Report Form
Bronze Award Pin Purchase Form
Bronze Award Planning Overview