Hosting a Girl Scout recruitment event is a great way to help new girls and families join the fun, and we have the tools you need to make your event a success. Whether you’re opening a service unit event up to new girls, increasing visibility at a school or community event, or hosting a Girl Scout Information Meeting we’ve got the materials you need for a successful event.
Volunteers Recruiters can order printed materials through Membership Delivery Managers for their upcoming recruitment events including:
- Back to School Night or Open House
- Distributing flyers to schools
- Community Fair/Event
- Kindergarten Round-Up/Open House
- Girl Scout Info Session or Sign Up Event
The following materials are available from Council:
- Half Page Caregiver Interest Cards
- Believe in the Power of a Leader Flyer
- Girl Membership Forms
- Adult Membership Forms
You can find all of these materials and more here. We request orders be placed at least two weeks in advance of your event.