Girl Zone Day Camps
Nothing says summer like Girl Scout camp! At day camp, girls can continue their Girl Scouting experience with day’s full of sun, fun and friends. With us, the good times never end.
From drama to science to environmental preservation – our girls explore the world around them, try new things, and build self-esteem while having a blast at day camp. We offer a wide variety of opportunities focused on building girl’s confidence and leadership skills while participating in totally awesome activities like art, gardening, team building exercises and more.
The Girl Zone Summer Camp Parent Handbook is a parents one-stop resource for all things Girl Zone Day Camp. You'll locate forms, check-in and out processes, illness guidelines, a day camp packing list and a schedule.
2021 Black Diamond Camps
The Girl Zone Summer Day Camps are returning and we are so excited to see our campers. This summer, we are bringing you nine weeks of summer camps with fun and exciting themes. Camp activities and experiences have been designed by Cristyn Van Wyck and Jess Bailey, two licensed WV public school teachers. Girls will have an amazing time exploring their world and learning new skills.
Due to COVID-19, we have set the maximum number on the camps to 15 girls. We will not be able to exceed that number. There is a $25 non-refundable fee to hold your spot!
- Games and Giggles Galore - June 7 through 11, 2021
- Jammin' in the Jungle - June 14 through 18, 2021
- Time Travel Explorers - June 21 through 25, 2021
- Flower Power - June 28 through July 2, 2021
- Go for Gold - July 6 through 9, 2021
- Confidence, Courage and Camp! - July 12 through 16, 2021
- Time for Slime - July 19 through 23, 2021
- Frozen! - July 26 through 30, 2021
- Beautifully You! - August 2 through 6, 2021