Cookie time is family time!
Cookie Season is an exciting time for the whole family. Here are some tips for getting the whole family involved:
- Have a Girl Scout cookie craft night and work on some fun girl activities. A younger brother or sister may also want to get in on the fun.
- Siblings and friends might form a “brigade” to bring in the cookies from the car. Oh, what they’ll do for a Girl Scout cookie!
- Your family may post a goal tracker in a central place so everyone can see how sales are stacking up. Praise her often!
- Grandparents and extended family may spread the word it’s Cookie Season to their friends, expanding her immediate circle of contacts.
- She might set up a cookie booth in the front yard and invite family to help.
- Plan to celebrate when she reaches her goals – it’s an important last step in learning the rewards of goal-setting.
- When she brings home the patches that she earned while selling cookies, help her iron them on her uniform following these Iron-on Instructions.