These troops sold at least one box of cookies during the 2018-2019 cookie sale and are in the running for Super Troop! They will need to increase their 2019-2020 initial order (Column b) by 5%. (column c) for a goal of(Column D). Updated soon!
We have a super sweet program that allows your troop to earn extra money for just by doing the things you are already doing while experiencing Girl Scouts!
Check out the Super Troop requirements below and score an extra $0.05 per box of cookies, which can add up to a lot of dough and make the next troop year the super-sweetest ever!
Super Troop Requirements for 2019-2020
- PHASE 1: Participate in the 2018-2019 Cookie Sale.
- PHASE 2: Re-register 60% of the girls in your troop by June 30th. (60% of your April 1 membership in your troop.)
- PHASE 3: Turn in your re-appointment paperwork by June 30th. This includes Reflecting on Your Year, Troop Finance Report and a current bank statement.
- PHASE 4: Participate in the fall product sale.
- PHASE 5: Increase your 2019-2020 initial cookie sale 5% over your 2018-2019 initial sale.
If you qualify, your troop will keep an extra $.05 per box of cookies as profit!
You will also have your troop listed in our Troop List as a Super Troop!
Phase 1- Participate in the 2018-2019 Cookie Sale: Completed!
Phase 2- Re-register 60% of the girls in your troop by June 30th.
Phase 3- Turn in your re-appointment paperwork by June 30th.
PHASE 4- Participate in the fall product sale.
PHASE 5- Increase your 2019-2020 initial cookie sale 5%
2018-2019 Super Troop Results
2017-2018 Super Troop Results